Friday, March 27, 2009

Another try

So, I still haven't been able to put a picture up, I just haven't figured it out. Sorry.

Grades are going pretty good this semester so far...need to get more on top of Spanish stuff, but I'm in the same boat as the rest of my class, which is reassuring.

I had an interview for a babysitting job today. Posting about it on the internet may be bad luck. I think it went well, but there's one other girl up for it, and she may have more experience or availability than I do. However it goes, I got to hold an ADORABLE 4 month old baby today...he was just the sweetest thing ever. Reminded me of when I met Eva...he's in the spit-up stage, but so happy and so friendly.

My favorite people here and I are trying to plan a beach trip for next weekend. Weather isn't looking the best right now, but really, how accurate are 10-day forecasts. I still have hope.

I love my Samford people, but I'm ready for summer. 2 weeks til Easter though :-)...and only a month of school after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment