Monday, March 30, 2009

Just another night

I was supposed to be in bed by now. Well, if you had asked me on Sunday (which is or is not yesterday, but technically its past midnight now, so, who knows), I thought I would still be up trying to come up with words for a Spanish paper. Fortunately, I talked to a boy who knows better than me, and it did not have to be as long as I had thought. I was getting the ball rolling with it though. Still..the thought of that long a paper in a foreign language intimiadates me more than a little.

Ive been hearing on the radio about this Stadium fest thing that's coming to Samford. A few major Christian recording artists are gonna be there, plus the event is gonna be free. Since its the day of AOII formal, going with Katie and Matt isn't an option, so I think I'm gonna try and volunteer. It should be a really awesome thing. Chris Tomlin and Jeremy Camp are the two headliners, plus some really awesome preachers.

Beach trip this Friday and Saturday. Can't wait. Matt is finding us a hotel tomorrow at work I think :-). I was so doubtful about this trip a week ago, now I'm stoked. I might complain about Samford, (never really about the location though), but this proximity to the beach is an awesome thing about going to school in the Deep South. (Think about that one Christa....I guess you have Lake Michigan...but you can't really swim or tan there). (Note to extended family: so far as I know Christa has not made a decision, I just can't think of anything in Nebraska to even compare to a beach...except the "coast" of Nebraska...no clue what that is, just that its a landscape on Oregon Trail II).

I would really love to get that babysitting job. Not even about the money, just that that baby is soooo precious. I would just love to get to hold him for 10-15 hours a week, whether or not I got paid.

Ok, I think I'm gonna give sleep another try now. Hopefully it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment