Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update!!!

Wow, I'm finally updating this after about two months. I guess I haven't found much interesting. anyway, we have had guests in our house since 15 minutes after I got home, so it's been a weird way to start the summer. Passed all my classes (I don't think most people are really concerned with passing, I think they really mean getting a 3.0 or higher in every class). For those of you who care, I got a 3.75 for the semester and am very satisfied with it.

Despite all the news about it being impossible for college students to find jobs, I got one today! Finally! I will be in retail once again, working at Dots. Change in location though.

To add to the excitement, I won a tv call in contest and will be going to see Rascal Flatts next Friday!!!! They aren't my favorite country band, but I like them! And its a free summer concert...indoor concerts just aren't the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment